Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Roster player bio's/birthday blogs

So first I have to apologize for dropping the ball on birthday blogs. I was doing so well until Mardi Gras (J-Rick's bday), when our 15 Million tournaments started. I kinda of gave up at that point. I will not try to use homework/studying/school as an excuse, because it would be a lie.

So what I am going to try to do in the next several weeks up until Regionals, is to make bio blogs for each player on the roster. If you already got a birthday blog, then I'm sorry but I will just be using that. As you can see on the right hand column--> our roster is posted (well some of it), and they will serve as links to each player's blog.

Why spend all of this time doing this, you ask? Well it is a pretty simple reason. I am SO SICK of hearing people say we aren't a team dynamic team, or that "we look like shitty soccer players with a few good ultimate players." As we all know, this isn't true! We have got to where we are as a team because of each and every individual on this team, and I want the world (or like the 13 people who read this) to know about each and every one of you!

That is my reasoning. I will probably work harder on this than I will on my finals, and if it comes to it, I might enlist Chelle's help on a few to get them done in time.

:)

-Gapstur

No comments:

Post a Comment